about an ongoing experiment called life

Saturday, November 11, 2006

This Nomad was going to move from his current job. Bit bored and all that. Had even landed myself a job at this other agency. But my people here felt that I’m an asset (wadever dat mins!). So am getting a shift to a better team, workwise, n ya, a comfy lil pay hike.

So my folks at home can finally stop worrying ki apna baccha kya karega. In fact, mom has finally begun to see things my way that taking the jump from engineering to advertising was indeed the right thing. They might never understand that I simply followed my heart. But still, their happiness matters too…

5 Comments:

Blogger Kunal said...

I hope to do that...listening to my heart...someday soon

November 12, 2006 5:01 PM

 
Blogger dobereinerr said...

U do that bro!

November 14, 2006 11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos to you! there are few people, who dare to do that...and it paid! I hope to do that too!

November 17, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Blogger dobereinerr said...

Yup Soul, it does pay, in more ways than one! U do it too, lady!

November 17, 2006 5:49 PM

 
Blogger Fanaah said...

Pretty much what Ive written on my blog too. But I only write, you have the courage to have done it :)

All the best

November 21, 2006 10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home