about an ongoing experiment called life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Reminiscing...


One of my friends sent me this sms, a few days back...


Waqt ke panne palat kar
Phir woh haseen lamhe jeene ko dil chahta hai

Kabhi muskuraya karte the sab yaar milkar
Unhe saath dekhne ko aaj phir dil chahta hai...


Man, this so reminds me of the good ole Engineering days, days when we used to head out for treks, just like that. Screw lectures, notes copy kar lenge, or exam mein paper ;)

And now, sala after months of setting, plans fall apart like a pack of cards :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!!! that reminded me of my college days!

August 21, 2006 6:44 PM

 
Blogger dobereinerr said...

Yup Soul, those were THE days... Cept for those bluddy xamz :)

August 23, 2006 4:13 PM

 
Blogger dobereinerr said...

Oi Toinksy, tera dost log darega toh nahi na... sher se :)

August 24, 2006 11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home