about an ongoing experiment called life

Friday, July 21, 2006

Bus Kya…

Yesterday, had quite a pleasing experience when going home in my Red Limo.

Was pretty much lost in my thoughts when out of nowhere music started wafting, or rather blaring out. Still, the night was young and the songs were old, so felt good. I thought some overzealous fellow passenger had put on his radio, and let it be at that.
But when I was about to get down, surprise, it was apna B.E.S.T that was playin it, loud and lovely!

Was pleased, to say the least. After all, some sounds are so much better than others…

3 Comments:

Blogger Tinky Toinkers said...

you are in mumbai and i hate you. bas.
ok, maybe just coz you said aye to capt jack sparrow, i will hate you a wee bit less.

July 25, 2006 8:10 PM

 
Blogger dobereinerr said...

Danke, Toinks, for hatin me a wee bit less. Ain't that a relief ;)

N ya, Jack's Da Man!

July 25, 2006 9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

August 12, 2006 8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home