about an ongoing experiment called life

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Real Big Daddy…

The Big Daddy from upstairs is heading downstairs, to mingle with us people. And are we fortunate, or are we FORTUNATE!

My bond with Bappa goes way back, to the time when I was a schooler who was often told that the trunked one was the supreme dude. And one day he proved it alrite!

That day my friend had a huge stomach ache. “Yaar majha pot khup dukhtai.” On hearing him complain I decided it was time Bappa intervened. So touching my Ganapati locket ever so solemnly, I said, “Bappa, majhya mitracha pot dukhtai, tyala bara kara, please.” And then I touched the brother’s tummy. And lo behold, the ache was a goner. From that day onwards my faith in the lord was set in concrete, unshakeable.

That was then. Have been through a lot since, he’s put me through a lot, but the God Lord has always been around, ready to pull me through, if need be.

I thank him.

Ganapati Bappa Moreya!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kunal said...

morya!

August 27, 2006 12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home